Soma Grand Residence #1912 boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, desirable southeastern orientation, and unobstructed views from the Transamerica Pyramid to the tops of the Bay Bridge to the Bay water. The open concept living room/dining room/kitchen is ideal for entertaining, and the chef’s kitchen offers Studio Becker cabinetry in a light espresso finish, Bosch stainless steel appliances, expansive Caesarstone countertops, and under-cabinet and designer pendant lighting.
The spa-like bathroom is elegantly appointed with limestone surrounds and counters, Maxstone Italian ceramic tile flooring, a rain-style shower with an upgraded glass enclosure, and Cifial fixtures.
This residence has been extensively upgraded with wide-plank hardwood floors, an in-unit full capacity energy-efficient Bosch washer and dryer, Hunter Douglas window treatments, and fiber-optic wiring.
SOMA Grand’s fifth-floor garden level features a full fitness center, hot tub, sun deck with cabanas, yoga studio, meditation garden, fire pit, barbecue area with picnic bench seating, and club room with a chef’s kitchen and plasma TV.
SOMA Grand’s luxury lifestyle services include bi-monthly housekeeping, concierge services, 24-hour security, a DVD library, Philz coffee and tea service, wireless internet in the lobby, and a wellness room for private instruction or massage. The building community also offers wine tastings, yoga and cooking classes, a book club, movie nights and special event gatherings.
Residence #1912 Features:
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Large floor-to-ceiling windows
• Chef’s kitchen with Bosch stainless appliances, Caesarstone counters, Studio Becker German-engineered cabinetry
• Spa-like bathroom features limestone surrounds and counters, Maxstone ceramic tile flooring, rain-style shower with upgraded glass enclosure, Cifial fixtures
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Fiber-optic wiring
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
SOMA Grand Luxury Lifestyle Services
The SOMA Grand staff is expertly trained in a service culture that elevates homeowners to the level of pampered hotel guests. SOMA Grand, a San Francisco luxury condo residence, is a full-service high-rise community with concierge service. The staff is hotel-trained and ready to take care of every business or personal request on demand. From dinner reservations to car service, from dog-walkers to personal shoppers, from a masseuse to a caterer, this San Francisco luxury condo property gives you access to only the best.
• Twice-a-month housekeeping
• 24-hour security
• Philz coffee and tea available in lobby
• DVD lending library
• Monthly wine tastings
• Wireless internet in lobby and park level along with a community extranet
• Concierge-assisted reservations
• A la carte services offered at an additional charge include: SOMA Dog Certified dog trainer, spa facility, yoga and Pilates, laundry services, interior design, cooking classes, technology services, fresh flower and plant care services, child care, personal trainer/nutritionist, UPS and FedEx, doctors-on-call
SOMA Grand Building Amenities Define Affordable Luxury
Living beautifully no longer requires living beyond your means. Whether you are making your first real estate purchase, moving to the San Francisco Bay Area, or simply investing wisely in property for the future, SOMA Grand has been designed to allow you to live, work and play in grand style. A luxury condominium in San Francisco, the 22-story glass tower offers visual excitement, rich textures, and a polished sense of design. An eclectic mix of people combined with inspirational common areas are the bedrock for a thriving community in San Francisco. SOMA Grand was designed from the start to provide compelling social spaces, convenient onsite services, and something special for mind, body, and soul. SOMA Grand offers a fantastic array of lifestyle amenities and defines affordable luxury condominium living:
• Elegant concierge-attended front lobby with seating areas
• Philz Coffee & Tea bar
• Rotating art exhibitions as you enter building
• Hotel-quality, extensive park level with hot tub, fire pit, barbecue, cabanas, and heat lamps
• Fully equipped fitness center
• Community room including chef’s kitchen and media center
• Spa facility with a meditation garden
• Walking path
• High-speed elevators
• Additional storage
• Onsite parking
• Onsite City CarShare