Building: SOMA Grand
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 1-Car Parking
SOMA Grand Residence #1713 is a luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner home with breathtaking views through floor-to-ceiling windows. This bright, spacious, open floor plan is nicely appointed with upgraded hardwood floors, Bosch stainless steel appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops and breakfast bar, and custom window coverings. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and there are dual sinks in the en-suite master bathroom. The second bedroom easily doubles as a home office. This is a rare opportunity to own one of the highest floors of the most popular of the 2 bedroom floor plans at SOMA Grand.
SOMA Grand’s fifth-floor garden level features a full fitness center, hot tub, sun deck with cabanas, yoga studio, meditation garden, fire pit, barbecue area with picnic bench seating, and club room with a chef’s kitchen and plasma TV.
SOMA Grand’s luxury lifestyle services include bi-monthly housekeeping, concierge services, 24-hour security, a DVD library, Philz coffee and tea service, wireless internet in the lobby, and a wellness room for private instruction or massage. The building community also offers wine tastings, yoga and cooking classes, a book club, movie nights and special event gatherings.
Residence #1713 Features:
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Large floor-to-ceiling windows
• Generous ceiling heights
• German-engineered Studio Becker cabinetry, including expanded cabinets and fridge partition
• Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Maxstone designer bath tile
• Cambria quartz countertops
• Fiber-optic wiring
• Rain-style showers with Cifial plumbing fixtures
• Designer paint
• Closet organizers in both bedroom and hallway
• High-end Whirlpool full-size washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
The SOMA Grand staff is expertly trained in a service culture that elevates homeowners to the level of pampered hotel guests. SOMA Grand, a San Francisco luxury condo residence, is a full-service high-rise community with concierge service. The staff is hotel-trained and ready to take care of every business or personal request on demand. From dinner reservations to car service, from dog-walkers to personal shoppers, from a masseuse to a caterer, this San Francisco luxury condo property gives you access to only the best.
• Twice-a-month housekeeping
• 24-hour security
• Philz coffee and tea available in lobby
• DVD lending library
• Monthly wine tastings
• Wireless internet in lobby and park level along with a community extranet
• Concierge-assisted reservations
• A la carte services offered at an additional charge include: SOMA Dog Certified dog trainer, spa facility, yoga and Pilates, laundry services, interior design, cooking classes, technology services, fresh flower and plant care services, child care, personal trainer/nutritionist, UPS and FedEx, doctors-on-call
Co Listed with: